Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Admin server installation failed, which logfile should I check?

Richard Hesse wrote:
My initial post included the snippet from setup.log which was lacking any
real information. Is there an argument to run setup in a more verbose
debugging mode? Thanks.
No, not really. Do you have any corefiles? find /opt/fedora-ds -name core.\* -ls You may have to use ulimit -c unlimited to allow setup to produce core files.
-richard