[Fedora-directory-users] Granting authority to run ldapmodify and ldapdelete

I need to grant authority to run ldapmodify and ldapdelete to a few
users (our users have these objectClass attributes: person,
organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson, posixAccount, and dn's of this
type: dn: uid=jdoe,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com)

How should I grant a few of these users authority to run ldapmodify and
ldapdelete?
--
Oscar A. Valdez