Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Granting authority to run ldapmodify and ldapdelete

On 2/24/07, Oscar A. Valdez <oscar valdez duraflex com sv> wrote:
I need to grant authority to run ldapmodify and ldapdelete to a few
users (our users have these objectClass attributes: person,
organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson, posixAccount, and dn's of this
type: dn: uid=jdoe,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com)

You should be able to use access control to give select users write
access to the directory.  See
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/acl.html#997355.

Josh Kelley