Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Manually reset ldap port?

Stephen Nesbitt wrote:
All:

For testing purposes I installed ds with the ldap port set to 65000. I am done with my testing and now would like to change that to the standard 389 port.

I tried following the written instructions for using the console to change it, but messed up and now am unable to start the console. I can see it is still trying to us port 65000.

How can I get this updated? I've tried manually changing all the files in the ds root dir which contained an instance of the old 65000 URL, but no joy.

Thanks!
There are also several entries in the configuration DS under o=NetscapeRoot that have the old port number - these must be changed as well.
-steve