[Fedora-directory-users] FDS, SNMP & Cacti...

Eddie C edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:20:10 UTC 2007

The perl dependancy can be solved by installing the extra perl module. I
just wanted to let you know. Something like this:
perl -MCPAN -e 'install time::HiRes'
Maybe modern linux perl has this, but my old solaris cacti machine does not.

As for the line1 suggestion. Great advice. That works perfectly.

Thanks again.
Edward