[Fedora-directory-users] Admin Server connecting to two Directory Servers within the same domain

Joel Heenan jheenan at fairfax.com.au
Mon Jul 9 00:56:01 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 00:14 +1000, Richard Megginson wrote:

> How did you create your directory server instances?  Usually the first
> one you create is your Configuration Directory Server, the one the
> console uses as sort of a network registry (the o=NetscapeRoot suffix).
> Subsequent directory server instance creation should use this one
> instead of creating a new Config DS.  The setup program should give you
> these options.

Oh ok I made a mistake during the setup process then.

Anyway to change this after the fact? Setting up SSL replication was
very difficult.

Thanks
--
Joel Heenan

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.