[Fedora-directory-users] Enable SSL server

Esteban Torres Rodriguez etorres at dap.es
Thu Jul 19 10:35:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

I receipt error when I execute start-slapd

Enter PIN for Internal (Software) Token:
[19/Jul/2007:12:21:41 +0200] - SSL alert: CERT_VerifyCertificateNow: verify certificate failed for cert Cert-DS-Server of family cn=RSA,cn=encryption,cn=config (Netscape Portable Runtime error -8182 - Peer's certificate has an invalid signature.)
[19/Jul/2007:12:21:41 +0200] - SSL failure: None of the cipher are valid

I following this document: http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~ashley/fedora-ds/fedora-ds-26072006.html

I have been one week to synchronize password de AD to FDS. In order to synchronize the users I did not have problems.

exists any document to synchronize users and passwords step by step?  :(

bye.

Esteban Torres Rodríguez
ÁREA DE SOPORTE TÉCNICO - Administración de Servidores
Subdirección de Sistemas Informáticos
Empresa Pública Desarrollo Agrario y Pesquero,
email: etorres at dap.es