[Fedora-directory-users] Win Sync doesn't work

Luigi Santangelo santangelo.luigi at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 5 07:07:59 UTC 2007

Hi all, I'm driving crazy. I hope that you can help me. I cannot to
establish a sync from Fedora DS to Active Directory (Windows 2000
Server). It seems to me a certificates' problem. In the Fedora
Directory Server, Server Certs Tab, I installed the Fedora's cert (this
cert is signed by my self-signed CA). In the CA Certs Tab, I installed
the self-signed CA's Cert. On the windows Side, in the PassSync, I
installed the Fedora Cert. The PassSync works fine and I can syncronize
the users' password when this are changed. On Windows 2000 server, I
installed, also, the CA's cert. Is it exact? Or are there any errors?
When I create the Sync, from fedora, I completed the wizard with no
errors. But when I right click into sync and I initiate full re-
syncronization, this error appaers: "The consumer initialization has
unsuccesfully completed. The error received by the replica is: '81 -
LDAP error: Can't contact LDAP > server'". If I try to connect it to my
server Win using 389 port, and only the Windows Groups are been
synchronized (in the Fedora Directory I see only Windows Groups and no
user). Another question: In my Windows Box, shall I install kerberos?
Thanks all.
Luigi

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/