[Fedora-directory-users] root certificate for use with startconsole

MJD Shop Account mjdshop at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 18:44:38 UTC 2007

How can I import the root certificate into my keystore used for startconsole?  I would like to put it into my ~/.fedora-console/*db files.  I'm assuming if I do so, that I won't need to accept new certificates that were issued by that root authority (they'll be automatically trusted).

I would like to do this under both Linux and Windows.  If I need to use the utilities under Linux, should I be able to copy the resulting *db files to my Windows machine for use with the java console there?  Or would the format be wrong?

Thanks,
  MJD