[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync audit log?

Richard Hesse richard at powerset.com
Mon Mar 12 23:55:56 UTC 2007

Symptom: Group members are randomly being dropped from group objects.

Frequency: Usually after a user is added to the group.

I've checked the normal FDS audit log and nothing unusual appears. Just the
expected modify operations to the group object, adding new values for
uniqueMember. Since we've established a Windows sync agreement, I'm guessing
that something is screwing up over there. Is there an audit log I can check
out to see if my hunch is correct? The only log I've found relates to
changing user's passwords and doesn't take any group modifications into
account.

Thanks.

-richard