[Fedora-directory-users] Deleting database

Ville Silventoinen vsi at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 17:04:08 UTC 2007

I'm using Fedora DS 1.0.4. I've written an application that uses Fedora DS
and next I'm planning to write unit tests. I'm wondering if there is a way
to delete the whole userRoot database and create it again? I searched the
documentation and there seems to be a way to create the database from
command line, but no way to delete it, except from the GUI?

The reason I'd like to re-create the database is that it simplifies
writing unit tests. Before each test case I'd like to re-create the
database and import a fixture. Well, that's how I've done unit tests for
database applications before, perhaps someone has a better approach?

Thank you for any advice!

Best regards,
Ville