[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP Server Unwilling to perform replication?

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Sun Mar 25 18:06:24 UTC 2007

So I'm trying to set up a repication agreement and I get "LDAP server unwilling to perform". Any thoughts as to why this error might occur. It's not very descriptive.

This is a replication agreement
   Name:: sapphire-topaz
   Replica Entry DN:: cn=replica,cn="dc=int,dc=domain,dc=com",cn=mapping tree,cn=config
   Supplier: sapphire.int.domain.com:636
   Consumer: topaz.int.domain.com:636
   Using encrypted SSL connection
   Authenticate using: Simple authentication
   Replicated subtree:: dc=int,dc=domain,dc=com
   Attributes: null
   Schedule: Always keep directories in sync

James S. White                             primary/voip: (615) 469-0268
220 Hidden Valley Rd.            .O.             mobile: (256) 476-2619
Danville, AL 35619               ..O              work:  (615) 445-7338
http://www.jameswhite.org        OOO          work cell: (615) 517-6552
james at jameswhite.org                                fax: (866) 260-5465