[Fedora-directory-users] PSET failure

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Fri Mar 30 16:28:13 UTC 2007

Hello, again!  I'm trying to install Fedora DS 1.0.4 on Red Hat EL4.
Everything goes smoothly until I try to enable SSL in the admin server
console.  When I try to save new settings on the Encryption tab and the User
DS tab, I get a message, "PSET failure. PSET attribute creation or local
cache update failed!"

After that, I back out of the admin console without saving changes.  When I
drop-down list.  It sounds like a problem with file permissions, but I don't
know what files might be involved.

Hoping you can help.  Thanks.   -G.