[Fedora-directory-users] Requiring TLS/SSL communication

Eric Brown playactor at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:47:33 UTC 2007

I have got SSL set up and working, but I have not figured out how I
can require that users only connect through a secure connection (SSL
or TLS) and deny access to cleartext communication.

I was able to do this with OpenLDAP, but it was done in the slapd.conf
file. I have not found any documentation on how to set it up or if it
is even possible with FDS.

Is there any doc or does anyone have any information on how to do this?

Thanks
Eric