[Fedora-directory-users] Requiring TLS/SSL communication

ashley ashley at csse.uwa.edu.au
Mon May 7 04:15:40 UTC 2007

Yes I thought about that, but I'm supporting some legacy Linux/Unix
system which I provide LDAP/NIS auth from the Directory Server.

I don't really want to break things, I'm just phasing things out
gradually.

 					Cheers then, Ashley

--
Ashley Chew - Systems Administrator
School of Computer Science and Software Engineering

"There is no such thing as Fate, Fate is what you make of it!"