[Fedora-directory-users] NSUniqueID

Bjorn Oglefjorn sys.mailing at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:59:17 UTC 2007

That's the problem Richard, I'm not sure how it happens.  I can tell you
this much though.  I am using NSUniqueID as a globally unique id for a
one-way sync agreement to a specific application (from FDS to the
application).  The requirement for the globally unique id is that it never
changes.  If it somehow does change, the sync process provides an error
stating that the globally unique ids in FDS and the application no longer
match.  I can't determine exactly what is causing this change, but I do know
that it is happening.
--BO