[Fedora-directory-users] Three-Way Password Sync?

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Tue May 15 16:09:35 UTC 2007

We are planning to use Windows Sync to synchronize FDS with Active
Directory.  We will also synchronize passwords using the Pass Sync service.
We will gradually move users from the old NT domain to Active Directory, so
we will need to have both running for a time.

Can you tell me if it is possible to sync user passwords in FDS with separate
AD and NT domains at the same time?  Thanks.   -G.