[Fedora-directory-users] [root at plank samba]# /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -t 5 -n -d /dev/null -s /bin/false -w "teste$" Error: Insufficient 'write' .......

comjota comjota at uol.com.br
Mon May 28 18:23:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

In my fedora-ds the follow error is showed when i try to create an account (people or machine account). I searched in Google and in the forum of fedora-ds and i did not find something that could solve the problem. Some tip to help me?

Thanks,

Jério Pereira

----
[root at plank samba]# /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -t 5 -n -d /dev/null -s /bin/false -w "teste$"
Error: Insufficient 'write' privilege to the 'uidNumber' attribute of entry 'sambadomainname=aaaaa,dc=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=zz'.