[Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Fedora DirectoryServer 1.1Beta

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 14:11:53 UTC 2007

Anthony Giggins wrote:

>> Richard Megginson wrote:
>> No, probably not.  configure && make is pretty easy.  However, if
>>
> there
>
>> is enough hue and cry from the developer community, we will consider
>>
> it.
>
> Silly question where can I download the sources It not obvious to me
> where they are on http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/

They are not in sources, but you can extract them from the source RPMs
(SRPMS):
e.g. here is the srpm for the fedora-ds-admin package -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/yum/dirsrv/fedora/6/i386/SRPMS/fedora-ds-admin-1.1.0-1.15.fc6.src.rpm
use rpm2cpio file.src.rpm | cpio -i
to extract the source .tar.bz2 from the srpm.