[Fedora-directory-users] fds vs passsync vs AD

Paolo Barbato paolo.barbato at igi.cnr.it
Mon Oct 1 06:28:12 UTC 2007

Dear list,

I repost original question on my troubles....anybody has any idea on
why I'm facing such a problem ?

Regards,
Paolo.

Paolo Barbato               email: mailto:paolo.barbato at igi.cnr.it
Network Administrator   phone: (39-049)-829-5097
                                             (39-049)-829-5000
Corso Stati Uniti,4            www: http://www.igi.cnr.it
35127 Camin-Padova       PGP:
http://www.igi.cnr.it/wwwpgp/rfx_paolo_barbato.pgp