[Fedora-directory-users] problem with SSL and load balance

Enrico M. V. Fasanelli Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli at le.infn.it
Wed Oct 3 17:49:56 UTC 2007

Hi Victor,

have you tried with a certificate that contains the alternate name of
the server?

Something like
X509v3 Subject Alternative Name: DNS:fds.mydomain.com,
DNS:fds1.mydomain.com

Ciao,
	Enrico

--
Pochi conoscono cio' che ha veramente scoperto Einstein:
quando mangiamo spaghetti, in effetti stiamo masticando