[Fedora-directory-users] linux authentication though ds

lance raymond lance.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:31:58 UTC 2007

Afternoon, I have been reading a lot on this and wish to see if I am on the
right track.  I wish to have all employees login information be stored in
DS, and authenticate through him.  I have subscribed to the list a few day's
ago and the questions are pretty high level, so it does seem that people are
using fedora's version, so I guess for starters, is this possible.

I already have fedora ds running, added a few people, but I didn't see 2
much on authenticating though DS.

Thanks ...
lr