[Fedora-directory-users] slapi search internal errors popping up in error log

Richard Hesse richard at powerset.com
Sat Oct 6 00:27:57 UTC 2007

[06/Oct/2007:00:24:51 +0000] - slapi_search_internal ("CN=fds1.sv.powerset.com, OU=Domain Control Validated, O=fds1.sv.powerset.com", subtree, objectclass=*) err 32

I'm guessing that this is cert related, but the TLS/SSL operations are working fine. However, I noticed that I can no longer view the encryption tab for this server in the console.

Any ideas what this error means or how to fix it?

Thanks.

-richard