[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync and displayname Attribute

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Tue Oct 16 16:49:15 UTC 2007

We are trying to populate Active Directory using Fedora Directory and Windows
Sync.  It works great if we make sure the FD data is in a format that AD will
accept.  There is one hitch -- we need to fill the displayname attribute in
AD, since this will be used by our new Exchange address book.  I tried adding
the "displayname" attribute to an FD user record, but it doesn't replicate to
AD, even after a full resync.  Can anyone suggest how this could be done?
Thanks.   -Glenn.