[Fedora-directory-users] Can't locate CSN in Multi-Master replica

Dael Maselli Dael.Maselli at lnf.infn.it
Mon Oct 29 14:15:33 UTC 2007

I can't understand very well what fds do during replica.

My node A has replica id 1 and node B has 2, in the changelog of A I see
records like 4725e604000000010000 or 4725e80f000000010000 and in B records
like 472224f2000000020000, so I conclude that 5th digit from right is the
replica id. Am I wrong???

When I get the logs "Can't locate CSN 47222163000000020000" in A, is A looking
in its own changelog? or in B one? Because, if is true what i said before,
A is looking fot id 1 and B for id 2... Right?

By the way, i'm using bin/slapd/server/dbscan -f to look in the changelog,
when fds gives the error "Can't locate CSN", I can't see the csn id in the
changelog of A nor B.

Thank you.