[Fedora-directory-users] deletion problem - multi-master

Sam Smith sam.smith at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 5 13:04:27 UTC 2007

I set nsslapd-errorlog-level to 1 (trace)
I attempted a delete, and got an ldap operations error
I set nsslapd-errorlog-level back to 0
I looked through the errors log, which did have a record of every
function called, but no indication of any errors. What should I be
looking for? Is there a different errorlog-level I should use that will
give me some indication of what is going wrong?

Once again, I can add and modify, but not delete. I am currently running
with a single master and four replicas. Replication is working fine. I
just can't delete.

Thanks,
Sam