[Fedora-directory-users] MMR: Directory updates on same object

Reinhard Nappert rnappert at juniper.net
Wed Sep 5 16:52:30 UTC 2007

I have a working Multi-Master Replication setup with two masters (Fedora
Directory Server 1.0.4). The setup works fine as long as I do not update
the same object via both Masters. When the later happens (application
driven), one of the Master crashes. This server does not generate a core
dump, nor can I find any unusual in the access and error log files. I am
pretty sure that it has to do something with the conflict resolution,
but I am stuck now.

Did anybody experience a similar behavior?

Thanks,
-Reinhard