[Fedora-directory-users] FDS & NIS sync.

Andreas Kekkou kekkou.a at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Thu Sep 6 15:10:40 UTC 2007

Hi all,

We are in the process of migrating our NIS domain to FDS and for some
time we have to run both systems. Since the current version of FDS does
not generates UIDs automatically, we are thinking of creating any new
accounts to NIS and export all info every night in ldif format. What
command/software I have to use in order to import the ldif file to FDS?
Please bear in mind that we want to update the existing user info and
create any new users that might exist in the ldif file.

Regards,
Andreas