[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora DS 1.0.4 build on Solaris 10?

Scott Ding scott.ding at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 11 23:17:04 UTC 2007

I got the FDS installed on Solaris 10 by calling ds_newinst.pl with a
inf file. However, when I tried to start the FDS, I got the following
error. It looks like I did not set up SSL correctly. Can anyone help?

[11/Sep/2007:16:05:13 -0700] - SSL alert: Security Initialization: NSS
initialization failed (Netscape Portable Runtime error -8174 - security
library: bad database.): path: /home/dings/fds/alias/, certdb prefix:
slapd-lsctsol06-, keydb prefix: slapd-lsctsol06-.
[11/Sep/2007:16:05:13 -0700] - ERROR: NSS Initialization Failed.