[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora DS 1.0.4 build on Solaris 10?

Dave Augustus davea at support.kcm.org
Wed Sep 12 11:49:13 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 19:56 -0700, Scott Ding wrote:

> /home/dings/fds/alias does exist. I am starting FDS by using start-slapd
> as root user. /home/dings/fds/alias is writable by the server. It looks
> like start-slapd is looking for some certificate under
> /home/dings/fds/alias. I checked the content under /home/dings/alias. It
> contains only one file: libnssckbi.so.

 My guess is that you just need to create the cert files. Look for the
certutil-bin binary in /opt/fedora-ds/shared/bin (no clue where on
Solaris). Do certutil-bin -h . The cert db files will need to be named
appropriately and located in alias. Something like:
slapd-lsctsol06-key3.db
slapd-lsctsol06-cert8.db
Also, I think that secmod.db is needed but I don't know what it
contains.

Dave