[Fedora-directory-users] syntax in inf file

Scott Ding scott.ding at autodesk.com
Fri Sep 14 00:13:48 UTC 2007

Below is an inf file I created. Can someone tell me if it is correct
syntactically? I am not sure about Suffix, RootDN. In the installation
guide, there are spaces in front of the actual values like this.

Suffix=    dc=example,dc=com
RootDN=    cn=Directory Manager

Are those spaces required? In my inf, I did not have the spaces. Using
LDAP browser, I couldn't find any objects below dc=example.

------

[General]
FullMachineName=lsctsol06.autodesk.com
SuiteSpotUserID=nobody
ServerRoot=/opt/fds
ConfigDirectoryAdminID=admin
ConfigDirectoryAdminPwd=test1234
ConfigDirectoryLdapURL=ldap://lsctsol06.autodesk.tld:389/o=NetscapeRoot
AdminDomain=lsctsol06.autodesk.com
UserDirectoryLdapURL=ldap://lsctsol06.autodesk.tld:389/dc=example,dc=com
[slapd]
ServerPort=389
ServerIdentifier=lsctsol06
Suffix=dc=example,dc=com
RootDN=cn=Directory Manager
RootDNPwd=test1234
InstallLdifFile=/opt/fds/bin/slapd/install/ldif/Example.ldif