[Fedora-directory-users] Setting a self ssl certificate

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Fri Sep 14 00:58:10 UTC 2007

[root at vuwunicvfdsm001 slapd-vuwunicvfdsm001]# ./start-slapd
Enter PIN for Internal (Software) Token:

After installing a ssl certificate I now need to enter a password every
time I start it, how to negate this need?

[root at vuwunicvfdsm001 slapd-vuwunicvfdsm001]# ./start-slapd
Enter PIN for Internal (Software) Token:
[root at vuwunicvfdsm001 slapd-vuwunicvfdsm001]# cd ../

[root at vuwunicvfdsm001 fedora-ds]# ./startconsole -u admin -a
http://vuwunicvfdsm001.vuw.ac.nz:54200/ &
[1] 3244
[root at vuwunicvfdsm001 fedora-ds]#

Regards