[Fedora-directory-users] samba + Directory server + windows client

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 17 13:46:33 UTC 2007

Dear all

               I am going to implement Intranet server on my organization i m very intreseted on FDS now thing is that my users on windows client and i am installing samba 4.0 as a PDC. so is it possible i can create group policy or network controll through FDS + samba PDC

means i dont want to give access of Network to a specific user or not give access of telnet command or something like that which is possible on windows 2003 PDC

it will support all policy on OpenSource Setup ???

Regards

satish patel

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org