[Fedora-directory-users] Group membership

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:35:26 UTC 2008

I use ldapadmin too, and reported a few bugs but I didn't notice this one.
I see that once you add a user to a group, all it does is add a MemberUID
attribute to the group, so I don't think it should matter either way.  I
just tested this with samba, and it seems to work for me, however i'm just
using workgroups, not PDC ot ADS.  The only thing I can think of is the ldap
group directive in smb.conf.

ldap group suffix = ou=Groups