[Fedora-directory-users] Initial setup

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:50:29 UTC 2008

I have just installed directory services and run through the initial
setup but i am not able to get the console running. I won't bore
anyone with all the silly details just yet. I've already found one
goof of mine so I am just planning on starting over from scratch. I
really just want a pointer to the most up to date how to for initial
installation and setup. I was using this :

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Install_Guide#Installation_Prerequisites

Is this still accurate? Is there a better one? I am running F8.

Max