[Fedora-directory-users] Initial setup

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:27:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:02 AM, FAUCONNIER Valery     AWL-IT
<valery.fauconnier at atosorigin.com> wrote:
> 1) start adminserver : /opt/fedora-ds/start-admin

Running as root$/opt/fedora-ds/start-admin
-bash: /opt/fedora-ds/start-admin: No such file or directory

This is my problem. Since I am not in a hurry i was going to start
over but maybe you could tell me why this was not created. I have now
found my second goof so I am thinking starting over is a good idea
since I am not too deep yet. Any advice appreciated.

Max