[Fedora-directory-users] Question about Fedora DS <-> MS AD Syncing

Егор Дубин lysholm at tut.by
Thu Apr 10 12:42:19 UTC 2008

Hi all! First of all, excuse me for my English :/

Not so long ago I've become a sysadmin of a Win2003 AD with ~14000 users and
~120 computers, placed into huge amount of OUs (60 or even more, I think).
Since LDAP functions of an AD are seem to be rather poor for me, I've tried
to start FDS, everything works fine, but as I've understood, am I to create
OUs in FDS by hand???

So, that is a quiestion: is there a way to sync OUs automatically??