[Fedora-directory-users] certutil

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:05:15 UTC 2008

I posted a similar question on the NSS newsgroup and asked about usage of
certutil documented in the RH DS Admin Guide.
The response I got is that step 5 in section "using certutil" is a no-op.

For detail, please see
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.crypto/browse_thread/thread/ae13056d51d189ac

- David