[Fedora-directory-users] Removing a Smart Referral

Daniel Cristian Cruz cruz at senai-sc.ind.br
Tue Apr 15 23:46:46 UTC 2008

Hi All,

	Is there any way to remove a smart referral?

	We had some users which are in a replicated tree, and we need to use it
on our own tree. I can't find any way to remove the reference, without
removing the user in the replicated tree.

	Example:

o=My Org
  ou=Unit 1
    uid=Replicated Account (consumer suffix)
  ou=Unit 2
    uid=My Account
    uid=Replicated Account (Smart Referral to "uid=Replicated Account,ou=Unit 1,o=My Org")

Any help?
--

Daniel Cristian Cruz
Analista de Sistemas - Administrador de Banco de Dados