[Fedora-directory-users] mod_nss

Mike Carroll tycoon1_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 04:22:12 UTC 2008

I've currently configured mod_nss-1.0.7 to replace mod_ssl in apache 2.2.9 and there is a configuration paramater nss.conf, NSSOCSPDefaultURL, where you can specfic the URL for an ocsp server. In order to route traffic out-bound from the server we have to route all http traffic through a proxy server. However, the documentation has been vague on this point and looking at mod_ocsp.c doesn't give me a lot of hope eaither (Although I am not a C coder). So my question is it possible to route OCSP trafficfrom mod_nss through an http proxy server? if so how?
Thanks,
Mike