[Fedora-directory-users] getent?

Paul Fontenot wpfontenot at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 22:31:49 UTC 2008

ldapsearch appears to be fine:

[root at ldap bin]# ./ldapsearch -b "dc=fontenotshome,dc=org"
"objectclass=posixgroup"
version: 1
dn: cn=LinuxAdmins,ou=Groups, dc=fontenotshome,dc=org
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupofuniquenames
objectClass: posixgroup
cn: LinuxAdmins
gidNumber: 750
uniqueMember: uid=fontenwp,ou=People, dc=fontenotshome,dc=org

dn: cn=LinuxUsers,ou=Groups, dc=fontenotshome,dc=org
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupofuniquenames
objectClass: posixgroup
cn: LinuxUsers
gidNumber: 500
uniqueMember: uid=fontenwp,ou=People, dc=fontenotshome,dc=org
[root at ldap bin]#

and the logs don't show any errors. Does this thing do caching and if so
how can itbe cleared, reset, etc...