[Fedora-directory-users] getent?

Paul Fontenot wpfontenot at cox.net
Thu Jan 3 00:33:12 UTC 2008

All,

	Boy howdy I feel like an idiot, I do appreciate all the helpful tips
and hints though. Here was my problem in the hopes this helps someone
else :)

In the /etc/ldap.conf on my client I fould the following...
nss_base_group  ou=Group,dc=fontenotshome,dc=org <-- * the culprit

Should have been:
nss_base_group  ou=Groups,dc=fontenotshome,dc=org

Thanks again,

-Paul