[Fedora-directory-users] Empty server list on Console when using remotely

Benny Chee chee.benny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:45:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

  I installed FDS on FC8 using the rpms available:

   - fedora-ds-base
   - fedora-ds-base-devel
   - fedora-ds-admin
   - idm-console-framework
   - fedora-idm-console
   - fedora-ds-console
   - fedora-admin-console

  I use the "fedora-idm-console" command locally and was able to view my
admin and directory servers. However, when i tried to access the console
remotely using the jars files and startconsole scripts from FC6, i was able
to authenticate into the console but was presented an empty list under
"servers and applications". Anyone got any idea?

benny