[Fedora-directory-users] DNS/BIND and DHCP integration

Is there a reason that the BIND and DHCP integration HOWTO has never been written? I tried to do this a year ago and failed. I had difficulty finding and importing an acceptable schema to use. I tried to convert an OpenLDAP schema and failed. Perhaps I gave up too easily.

I would like to try it again, especially since bind-9.5 has a couple of features I want to use.

Does anyone have a schema to start with?
Any words of advice?
Any reason not to make a HOWTO?

bbaker