[Fedora-directory-users] DNS/BIND and DHCP integration

William Baker bbaker at priefert.com
Tue Jan 8 21:53:19 UTC 2008

Is there a reason that the BIND and DHCP integration HOWTO has never
been written?  I tried to do this a year ago and failed.  I had
difficulty finding and importing an acceptable schema to use.  I tried
to convert an OpenLDAP schema and failed.  Perhaps I gave up too easily.

I would like to try it again, especially since bind-9.5 has a couple of
features I want to use.

Does anyone have a schema to start with?
Any words of advice?
Any reason not to make a HOWTO?

bbaker