[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Active Directory sync Help!

kiran madala kirankmadala at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:43:08 UTC 2008

As far I understand by reading docs again that the user specified in the Syn agreement and Bind DN should be same and exist on Active directory with Domain Admin privileges.  But I have other issues now.

The DS server is unable to connect to my AD.  I enabled SSL by copying the same root certificate into AD and also generating a server certificate and opened up ports in firewall. Am I missing something like allowing client Authentication on the AD machine?

My currents certificates are as follows.

DS has its own server certificate
AD has its own server  certificate
ALL 3 servers AS,DS and AD have the same CA root certificate