[Fedora-directory-users] FDS replication client installation

Jim Y Li jyl087 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:21:58 UTC 2008

Sorry for the newbie question. I've installed a master FDS server
using setup-ds-admin.pl. I want to install a second server to act as
secondary master (i.e. read-write also). Do I use setup-ds-admin.pl to
install the 2nd machine? Or do I just use setup-ds.pl?

Does each machine have it's own independent o=netscaperoot database,
or do they share that too? I would guess that you'd want all of your
servers to share one netscape root tree. Is there a document that
talks about how to do this?

Thanks in advance
/Jim
--