[Fedora-directory-users] Setting up Multi-Master replication between 7.1 and 1.0.1-4

Ken Marsh kmarsh at gdrs.com
Thu Jan 10 14:50:05 UTC 2008

Ulf,

Thanks, you gave me some things to look at. The spacing seems to be OK,
and the same code worked to do the Replica object insertion into the 7.1
server.

I think the problem is that when I configured the 1.0.1-4 server, I had
it store the config data in the 7.1 server. As a result, the "mapping
tree" part of config does not have a subordinate named
"dc=company,dc=com". So, when the mmr.pl script goes to insert the
Replica object, it fails.

I wonder if this is because I had the setup script store config
information for 1.0.1-4 in 7.1. Perhaps if it was stored locally I could
start multi-master?

-Ken.