[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Active Directory sync Help!

kiran madala kirankmadala at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:43:12 UTC 2008

But isn't it how the fedora ds does the AD sync?. I mean can I just write the script to connect to AD directly and do ldapsearch for updates? Alternatively can I do a script to search for the user against his/her group from the updates obtained by Fedora-ds from AD? IF so what are the docs and packages i should be looking at?

Thanks in advance