[Fedora-directory-users] Setting up Multi-Master replication between 7.1 and 1.0.1-4

Ken Marsh kmarsh at gdrs.com
Thu Jan 10 20:24:49 UTC 2008

Ulf,

Thanks for that info. I have a lot to learn.

I just got around the issue by re-installing 1.0.1-4 and having telling
the setup script to save both sets of config data locally. Then the
mmr.pl script ran flawlessly. You helped by helping me sort out the
repman issues.

I now have a second DS with multi-master replication! Woohoo! No more
single point of failure.

There are some other things I'd like to setup, I think I'll start a new
thread, though.

-Ken.