[Fedora-directory-users] DS Failed to start

Carlos Barrales Ruiz cbruiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:37:54 UTC 2008

El 08/01/2008, a las 18:51, kiran madala escribió:

> /usr/sbin/start-ds-admin: line 66:  3158 Segmentation fault
> $SELINUX_CMD $HTTPD $OMIT_DEFLATE -k start -f /etc/dirsrv/admin-serv/
> httpd.conf "$@"
>
> What could be the issue?

I had the same problem with 1.1 beta on Centos 5 (it "should be" like
fedora 6).
It finally worked after upgrading from scratch to Centos 5.1 and
installing the 1.1 release.

I don't know the reason of the fault. Try to upgrade. If it still not
working maybe i/we can assist you in the SSL Cert deployment.

Regards.
--
Carlos